- 8 skinless and boneless chicken thighs, all visible fat removed, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp lime juice
for the coleslaw
- ¼ white cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Put the chicken in a shallow bowl with the smoked paprika and lemon juice and mix well.
- Preheat the grill to its highest setting (or heat a griddle until very hot). Cook the chicken for 7 minutes, then turn the chunks over and cook for a further 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Make the mango dressing by mixing the mango, coriander, ½ teaspoon of salt and the lime juice with a good twist of black pepper. Set aside.
- Make the coleslaw by mixing together the cabbage, carrots, red onion, white wine vinegar and lime juice with some seasoning in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Arrange the chicken on top of the coleslaw, then spoon the mango dressing over the top. Eat warm, or cool, cover and chill until you’re ready to eat.
– See more at: http://www.slimmingworld.com/recipes/griddled-mango-chicken-with-coleslaw.aspx#sthash.iE9Qrlfl.dpuf