- 6 Tilapia filets
- 7 tablespoons of Paleo pesto
- Almond meal/flour (to sprinkle on top)
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Coconut Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray your baking dish with coconut oil spray.
- Place Tilapia fillets side by side in your baking dish (see picture below).
- Top each tilapia filet with 1-1 ½ tablespoons of Paleo Pesto.
- Sprinkle almond meal/flour on top of the Paleo Pesto, and add sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Place baking dish in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool a bit and enjoy!