What is chlorella?
Chlorella is a single-celled micro-algae grown in water and is one of the few edible species of it’s kind. Commonly referred to as a superfood or the perfect food, it packs an incredibly comprehensive nutrient profile and could be considered the healthiest superfood on the planet.
What type of nutrition can you expect from a serving of chlorella?
- An incredible source of highly digestible plant protein (58 percent of weight).
- A superior source of chlorophyll.
- A potent alkaline-forming food
- A great source of iron, magnesium and zinc, as well as phosphorus, calcium, iodine, manganese, and potassium.
- A quality source of vitamins A, C, E, and K and also the entire B-complex.
- It is high in essential fatty acids, inclusing gamma linolenic acid (GLA).
- A good source of antioxidants, polysaccharides, beta carotene, and lutein.
- It is rich in enzymes and other phytonutrients.
- High in dietary nucleic acids like RNA and DNA.
Incorporating this kind of nutrition into your body on a daily basis will arguably provide more synergistic nutrients and healing power than anything else you put in your mouth! (Related: Learn more about the science on the power of chlorella.)
What can you expect from taking chlorella?
When you consume a clean chlorella on a daily basis, you can expect to flood your body with a wide range of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, and phytonutrients. By doing this, you can provide your body with appropriate levels of various vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that are crucial for the optimization of bodily processes.
Another important factor to consider with chlorella is it’s ability to bind to heavy metals like mercury, lead, nickel, and aluminum. These toxins have been largely introduced through pollution, vaccinations, fish, and mercury amalgams, and many people take chlorella to help support their body’s natural elimination of these toxic elements.
Chlorella also promotes the production of healthy flora and bacteria (probiotics) in the digestive system, which helps support a healthy digestive process. Learn more about the power of highly nutritious food at Superfoods.news.
Of course, like any food, the source is of utmost importance in order to properly benefit. Many brands of chlorella that have been tested with the Health Ranger’s high-end laboratory equipment were found to be polluted with heavy metals, and surprisingly the “organic” brands contain more heavy metals than non-organic! Unfortunately, a lot of chlorella on the shelves today is from China, which is typically the most polluted with heavy metals. It doesn’t make much sense to take a powerful superfood to improve your health, when it is filled with toxins that can destroy it, does it?
Article Source: Naturalnews.com